We buy virtually all coins and medals, from single pieces to collections of many 1000's of coins
There are a number of ways to get a valuation -
- email us details and / or photos of the material you have available for sale
- We can either provide a quote from the photo, or in many cases, we may need to see the items in person
- Depending on size of collection and location, we can then arrange an appointment to visit your home or you can come to us
- When we have viewed, and where needed, correctly researched your items we will make a competitive, often market beating, offer
- Once a price is agreed, you recieve payment - either via bank transfer or cash, as required.
As BNTA (British Numismatic Trade Association) registered dealers, we are a VAT registered company bound by a code of ethics to make fair, truthful and accurate offers for items offered for sale.
As a general guide, the only items we are not currently buying or offering for sale, are modern coins from circulation (i.e. the 50 pence craze!)